$$$MONEY TO MOUTH, ONE FOR THE PURISTS NO NAMERS "ACROPORA" PACK$$$$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tjm23slo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested, but not the right timing for me. I have no idea what about any of the names, I just look at what I like. Those looked like a nice variety of colors. I have a Vermetid Snail issue and don't want to introduce anymore corals until I have it at bay. It's done a nice job to some Anacorpora and Seriapora.

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I do have the common names for corals in my tank ( Pink Floyd pc rainbow etc ) I also have unnamed corals which look just as good and sometimes better. I was buying from a local hobbyist here in the Bay Area and I asked him what are those 2 acros? He said they don’t have names. I said I’ll take them they have awesome colors. I even gave a few to others who love them. Morale of my story is they don’t have to have names to be eye catchers. Enjoy your tank and enjoy your corals

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm legit tempted to start a third tank, and make it 100% Battlecorals acropora. I'd call it the BattleTank.

There are a few bonified "Battletanks" out there. I have long been meaning to start a thread about it in hopes that they'd chime in one day:)

IslandLifeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals, Adam, this is great. If I had room in my tank, I'd be all in on this pack or a similar one. Maybe when I get a bigger tank. I love the idea of a no name frag pack and this one looks fantastic! :)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This almost made me a stick guy.

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like no name acros, will similar packs or options be available later ? My tank is currently having some issues and I'm afraid to add new SPS at the moment.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today! Huge and all encrusting over the plug

Hey, there's an echo in here!

Seriously, can't say it any better than the last poster. My pack just arrived, and it's very nice. Without names, I feel like I am playing host for part of a coral witness protection program.

Adam does not disappoint.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back