Month placement

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. My wife bought me an awesome rainbow monti and I need to know where to place it in my biocube. Will it be ok on the back wall so I can let it encrust everything?
 
Sure, as long as it's getting appropriate flow and light. I love putting encrusting corals on my back wall. I currently have GSP, monti cap and porites on my back wall. OH, and a TON of coralline.
 
I have it on the lower rocks right now to let it adjust to my lights I plan to glue it to the back wall tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new