Montipora Eating Nudibranchs

So I was searching through this thread and figured you all could shed some advice on my situation.

Despite my best efforts, I found a tiny nudi in my tank after dipping all my montis I threw out the coral it came in on. Along with the rock it was glued to.

This was months ago, lately I’ve noticed these white spots on my Digi. It’s not stressed and almost always fluffy. should I be worried?

A pictures worth a thousand words so here

IMG_6045.jpeg
 
The white spots on the red digi just looks like growth margins. The quantity of them is a bit unusual, but they are all facing up, towards the light, which is the opposite from nudi damage, which usually starts from the underside.

That does not look like nudi's to me. I think you are in the clear.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new