montipora helpppp

saltwaterdyi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is my montipora dying? What should I do??

0A80B696-5D3F-4A92-A0E0-9C61E938F56F.jpeg
 
Looks like a healthy red cap to me :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new