montipora helpppp

saltwaterdyi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is my montipora dying? What should I do??

0A80B696-5D3F-4A92-A0E0-9C61E938F56F.jpeg
 
Looks like a healthy red cap to me :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new