montipora id

  • Thread starter Thread starter warby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

warby

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2016
Messages
46
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone have an I'd for this monti? it's hard to get true names in the uk so just seeing what you guys/girls think. beach bum, crazy t, phoenix e.t.c.

Screenshot_20191017-170111_Photos.jpg
 
I have seen it called "apple berry" before or M. verrucosa, but all the "bumpy," montis like m. palawanensis, M. verrucolusus, m. danae. etc etc can be really hard to tell apart as frags.
 
I have seen it called "apple berry" before or M. verrucosa, but all the "bumpy," montis like m. palawanensis, M. verrucolusus, m. danae. etc etc can be really hard to tell apart as frags.
apple berry here is green base blue polyps. this is yellow with hints of green.
 
;)
apple berry here is green base blue polyps. this is yellow with hints of green.

Oh? Not apple berry monti because under your lighting/conditions it appears more yellow?
Sorry, I am going off the top of my head, ten or so years ago, this was called appleberry verrucosa/palawanensis.


Go open a comic book, close your eyes and point, there, call it that. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new