Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When I upgrade to a 500g in a few years 2 things to remember. Never put montipora or birsdnest in your tank.
This is 3 months of growth from a twig. Note there has been numberous amounts of trimmings done to stop it from taking over in horizontal growth 20180423_180359.jpg

Did you think you wouldn’t have to prune the garden? ;)
 
It's so hard to throw them away tho;(

If you cant give them away, you could at least use the dead skeletons in a CA Reactor, if you run one. But I understand what you mean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new