Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
corals4013.jpg
 
IMG_5578.jpg



DSCF3053.jpg


DSCF2759.jpg



The sand dollar is the only recent shot. The red monti had a change of direction and lost all it's plates and turned into a big slab of red. I lost the green one due to something unknown as well as an Idaho grape and a green with purple rim.
 
A couple of cell phone pictures that I think are pretty cool.
I received this monti when it was super bleached out about 1"x1". I didn't even know what it was and the guy who GAVE it to me said he didn't either and figured it was beyond help. I kinda feel bad I got it for free! haha
purpleMonti1.jpg

Orange Monti I've had for about 2 years:
orangeMonti2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new