Moorish Idol

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rovert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Do you think one would be a good fit in my 125 tank? Wont be offended if you say no, I love these fish ever since I saw finding nemo as a kid and want whats best for them even if it isnt in my tank!
 
Do you think one would be a good fit in my 125 tank? Wont be offended if you say no, I love these fish ever since I saw finding nemo as a kid and want whats best for them even if it isnt in my tank!
If with 4 or less fish- yes
If more fish- they need their space
 
If with 4 or less fish- yes
If more fish- they need their space

So I take you do not have yours anymore after they picked your ZOAs? And in hi
These were mine until I caught them eating my softies:

idols.jpg
idol3.jpg


I fed them Rods herbivore formula, fresh clam, mussels, beefheart, blackworms, red and purple nori, mysis shrimp, krill anpid brine shrip.

And yet they ate your softies. So I take you do not have them anymore, for that matter? And would not get one in a softie tank?
 
So I take you do not have yours anymore after they picked your ZOAs? And in hi


And yet they ate your softies. So I take you do not have them anymore, for that matter? And would not get one in a softie tank?
the one I have doesn’t touch softies (I wish he would eat them hahah), so it’s gotta be the individual fish
 
So I take you do not have yours anymore after they picked your ZOAs? And in hi


And yet they ate your softies. So I take you do not have them anymore, for that matter? And would not get one in a softie tank?
This was a 360g tank. I would have had the time and space to setup at least a 125g due to work, etc. I passed them onto someone who had idols already than to have them eat other softies than just zoas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new