• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

More Hydros Stuff, MP40 Wet, XR15

Item Price
$20-$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Korrupt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
55
Reaction score
33
Location
Cloudcroft
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prices include shipping.

Kraken $500

Wave engine v2 $250. Lightly used. Have a ton of adapters I can throw in.

XD bnib- $180

IV Pro bnib - $175

X4 new no box - $325

All the misc hydros cables and stuff. Not gonna list everything but basic rule of thumb would be something like $5 off for cables $10 off for the devices.

MP40 Wetside x2 $65 ea

XR15 G4 Pros. Have 3D printed shades and an 80/20 mount Id throw in if someone bought all 4. Can get close up pics but the full tank shot at the end shows them mounted. $200 ea

Milwaukee Digital Refractometer. $70

IMG_0515.jpeg IMG_0474.jpeg IMG_0516.jpeg IMG_0520.jpeg IMG_0521.jpeg IMG_0522.jpeg IMG_0517.jpeg IMG_0523.jpeg IMG_0971.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I never could get a response the first time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
I never could get a response the first time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I replied to your first question. Never saw the other. Have 2 co2 solenoids. Still want one or both?

I had a launch and have an xp8 for sale. Wish I was kidding when I said there was an obscene amount of PMs.
 
Launch price?
 
Pmd for xp8
 
What year were the xr15 g4 manufactured.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new