Move to Vegas

bachblinex

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
31
Location
MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
We are about to move to Vegas from the east coast. At this moment I have a 50 Gallons tank. (Mix with SPS and LPS)
I was thinking to start a new tank at my new place but with the heat and water restriction etc...
My question for Vegas members that already have your tank set up.

What are the pros and cons
1. Setting up a tank.
2. Maintenace schedule.

What size tank do you have?

Thanks
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R... Lives in the desert... I don't think that we have anything different to deal with. Then tanks that I used to do back in Michigan... Maybe more evaporation to deal with. But that's it.... Depending on where you put your tank and what you keep your air conditioner setting at you might need a chiller.
 
Welcome to R2R! Have a safe move to the west coast, and hope you post that you are setting up your new tank.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new