Moving... Again WTB

Red88rick

Ctars Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Im in the process of moving again. I have a few things. I need a tank to buy or borrow as a holding tank. I plan on setting up a tank (maybe a 20l) on a table to hold my livestock for a few days with a filter on it while I plan and setup my tank.

2nd I NEED a new pump my mag drive 3 impeller is broken so if anyone has an impeller for a mag drive 3 or a similar pump for sale let me know I'll pick up ASAP

3rd I plan on doing a through the wall sump as my 24x24 tank stand leaves maintenance very difficult. Any tips of pointers would be awesome. I'll be asking questions while I do this build hopefully it goes smooth. Thanks.

OP
OP
R

Red88rick

Ctars Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any opinions on a better tank for a DIY sump. 55 vs 40? and now I'm thinking through the wall sump. Or maybe I'll setup upstairs and put a sump in the basement. That case I'm assuming my little mag drive 3 wouldn't work

gtbarsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new 20L that I am not using yet. Same goes for an Echo+ 633 and 264, here is a link to the pump performance chart.
728315.jpg

I'm in Unionville, not too far from you. Send me a message if you are interested, I'd like to get an idea as to how long you might need the equipment. I have not started using it as I am in the process of gathering gear for a tank re-boot.

OP
OP
R

Red88rick

Ctars Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I really appreciate it I just got a 20L from petco a $1 per gallon sale this AM. So I'm set for a tank. I still have some planing to do on my sump location.

Anyone have an opinion on how long I can keep my livestock (mostly zoas on liverock) in a temporary tank?

I have a new 20L that I am not using yet. Same goes for an Echo+ 633 and 264, here is a link to the pump performance chart.
728315.jpg

I'm in Unionville, not too far from you. Send me a message if you are interested, I'd like to get an idea as to how long you might need the equipment. I have not started using it as I am in the process of gathering gear for a tank re-boot.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back