Moving... Again WTB

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red88rick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Red88rick

Ctars Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
232
Reaction score
16
Location
plainville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Im in the process of moving again. I have a few things. I need a tank to buy or borrow as a holding tank. I plan on setting up a tank (maybe a 20l) on a table to hold my livestock for a few days with a filter on it while I plan and setup my tank.

2nd I NEED a new pump my mag drive 3 impeller is broken so if anyone has an impeller for a mag drive 3 or a similar pump for sale let me know I'll pick up ASAP

3rd I plan on doing a through the wall sump as my 24x24 tank stand leaves maintenance very difficult. Any tips of pointers would be awesome. I'll be asking questions while I do this build hopefully it goes smooth. Thanks.
 
Any opinions on a better tank for a DIY sump. 55 vs 40? and now I'm thinking through the wall sump. Or maybe I'll setup upstairs and put a sump in the basement. That case I'm assuming my little mag drive 3 wouldn't work
 
I have a new 20L that I am not using yet. Same goes for an Echo+ 633 and 264, here is a link to the pump performance chart.
728315.jpg

I'm in Unionville, not too far from you. Send me a message if you are interested, I'd like to get an idea as to how long you might need the equipment. I have not started using it as I am in the process of gathering gear for a tank re-boot.
 
Wow I really appreciate it I just got a 20L from petco a $1 per gallon sale this AM. So I'm set for a tank. I still have some planing to do on my sump location.

Anyone have an opinion on how long I can keep my livestock (mostly zoas on liverock) in a temporary tank?

I have a new 20L that I am not using yet. Same goes for an Echo+ 633 and 264, here is a link to the pump performance chart.
728315.jpg

I'm in Unionville, not too far from you. Send me a message if you are interested, I'd like to get an idea as to how long you might need the equipment. I have not started using it as I am in the process of gathering gear for a tank re-boot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new