MOVING AQUARIUM WITH PVC PIPE

  • Thread starter Thread starter JC1977
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome can I ask what size and schedule pvc you used to move yours?
I keep only larger tanks and have use either 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"
 
I've used the Schedule 80 to move a very heavy safe from the rear of my garage to a trailer. Use as many pcs of the pipe to as possible to avoid "crush".
Many years later had a safe company deliver a new, very heavy, safe to my house. They used 2' strips approx 1" by 1", of what looked like nylon solid material to slide a safe from my front door to my office. Slid so easy it was crazy.
That's funny my neighbor had a spa delivered the same way I wish I knew what they used, it was some kind of sled or something that just slid right across the grass, it looked like it was no problem for them, im still amazed
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new