Moving what do I do

Ryeguy1284

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
151
Reaction score
25
Location
New jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys haven't been around in awhile but need some help again. I have a 72g bow front with a sump refugium made up of 2 10g tanks and I a moving. The move is only about 5miles down the road but it's been really cold I have a month till the move so prob going to get colder. I could use as many sugestions as possible to safely make the move I want to do it right
 
I'd get an inverter for your car and run a heater and an airstone for your livestock during the 5 mile trek. Put them in rubbermaid tubs for transport. Obviously, keep your car as warm as you can. I'd have some new saltwater ready at your destination. That way, you can do a water change and it will be warm. Not sure what the difference would be, if any, but I'd also try to move the livestock at the warmest point of the day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new