MP10/MP40/MP60 Anemone Safe REPLACEMENT guards

When I click on the top corner, it redirects me to paypal. Then it redirects me back here and there is an error "please enter a positive whole number". I apologize in advance if this is a silly question!
Peeking behind the curtain, it looks like Evan's quantity available has dropped to zero.
Should work again once @Evan West updates the available quantity.
 
With a recent spike in orders I would like to address that when you order you need to PM or email me in order to let me know what version you would like: mp10/40. I have a few orders that I don't know what version is needed, if you have ordered and not sent me a PM please reach out. Thank you!
 
Peeking behind the curtain, it looks like Evan's quantity available has dropped to zero.
Should work again once @Evan West updates the available quantity.
Is it possible to amend something to the initial post? I want to put a line in there about needing to PM me when you order. Thanks!
 
Is it possible to amend something to the initial post? I want to put a line in there about needing to PM me when you order. Thanks!
Sure, I can edit that in for you. PM me if it's not what you'd like and we can work on it.
 
Is it possible to amend something to the initial post? I want to put a line in there about needing to PM me when you order. Thanks!

I am having the same issue. Receiving payment and I cant ask about options, as I dont know who sent it.
 
Yeah I might do that. I received a few in the last week, and its kind of challenging to have no way to communicate.
I have noticed that when this happens if I refund the paypal order they email or PM me shortly wondering why and I will tell them I just need to know the version. Sucks but it works for now.
 
Just received and installed mine on an MP40. Great print and fast shipping. Fit like an original part. Very happy with the order and will be ordering another when I figure out if I’m keeping my MP10 or upgrading to a second MP40.
 
Hi Evan,
Please consider making rear guards for the Ai Nero 5 wavemakers. A number of posters (including me) have lost fish that were sucked into the backside of this pump. :mad:
Thanks!!!
 
Hi Evan,
Please consider making rear guards for the Ai Nero 5 wavemakers. A number of posters (including me) have lost fish that were sucked into the backside of this pump. :mad:
Thanks!!!
I would love to however I do not have access to a Nero 5 to create the guard and test it.
 
PM sent for 2 MP10 covers
 
Hey Evan,

I pm'd you a couple times last week, sent payment via PayPal last Wednesday and followed up with a pm, and then sent another pm on Saturday. Haven't heard from you. What is the status??
 
Received both of my MP10 guards on Wednesday. One of them is a little loose but they are both on and look GREAT! Awesome product!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new