• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10/MP40/MP60 Anemone Safe REPLACEMENT guards

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photos of the Mp60 guards are attached!!

These also reflect an improved surface finish from refining the print settings over time. Other covers have also benefited from this.

The Mp60 covers are priced higher then the Mp10/40 at $25 due to several factors. These include increased print time, material consumption (the guards are printed at 100% infill and are totally solid), and increased size in shipping boxes. I hope that this price point will still be fair and accessible to everyone.
20191116_135905.jpg
20191116_135938.jpg
20191116_135954.jpg
20191116_135959.jpg

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie Q here. I’m using the Wavemaker guards sold by BRS. I like the protective front cover. @Evan West is there a reason why you don’t screen the front?

Great covers and would love to purchase.

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie Q here. I’m using the Wavemaker guards sold by BRS. I like the protective front cover. @Evan West is there a reason why you don’t screen the front?

Great covers and would love to purchase.
I didnt add guarding for the front as I didn't want to alter the flow patter of the stock pumps. I also personally have seen very very few instances of somthing going in the front as there's quite a bit of water coming out of there lol.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt add guarding for the front as I didn't want to alter the flow patter of the stock pumps. I also personally have seen very very few instances of somthing going in the front as there's quite a bit of water coming out of there lol.
Got it. So I run my on “gyre” aka “long pulse” mode so the flow goes down significantly during low times.

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it. So I run my on “gyre” aka “long pulse” mode so the flow goes down significantly during low times.
I have had several ask about ones with guarded fronts, I may release a variant.

WRXTerror

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you completed the guard for the Nero 5? If so how much and how may I place an order? Thanks, these look great!

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you completed the guard for the Nero 5? If so how much and how may I place an order? Thanks, these look great!
Unfortunately I have not, life got in the way with moving and new jobs and the like. It is still on the back burner but I will probably finish it soon.

Back