Mp10 with apex help

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just set up my wxm with my mp10. I was wondering if there was somewhere I could download daily programs into the setting? Kind of like how you could d/l preset programs for the ai light right into the app

Reefishness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm...I'm interested to hear others input as well. I plan on getting a wxm. I too have an MP10 on my RSM 130D Nano :)

Reefishness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another thought to help lead you in a good direction. Maybe check RussM's work from Reeftronics, he had an amazing website service for Apex users prior to the fancy firmware and software upgrades with Fusion and such.

Am I allowed to post a link to Neptune's discussion forum here for you regarding some wxm programming discussion? I don't want to break any rules here and I'm new to these discussions. If so I will, otherwise look up "programming error" from back around 2014 ;-)

MIReefer78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can go into the program wizard in Fusion and find "Schemes" that others have uploaded. You can use those or create and save your own there

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back