MP10mQD - As new as used gets

thedon986

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
899
Reaction score
812
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I decided to switch up to Nero 5s on my system and have an MP10 that has all new components. Driver was bought new from Marine Depot this month, date on box is Sep 2020. Dry side just came from EcoTech today and is still in bubble wrap, has not touched glass. Wet side and Mobius chip were purchased new earlier this month. The driver, RF chip, and wet side saw 20 mins of use before realizing I needed a new dry side. Also includes driver mount.

$220 FIRM

IMG-2449.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new