MP10qd blinking red

ZipAdeeZoa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
1,572
Location
Nova Scotia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I made thread with the same title in the general hardware forum but only got one response and tried what they suggested to no avail so I'm hoping some can help me here.

I bought an MP10qd about one week ago and haven't been able to get it working in that time. I have it plugged into my apex and when I turn the outlet on (outlet is set to return pump function since I'm going to use the driver to control it) the driver flashes red, just red. I've tried:

-taking apart the driver and replugging in the pump
-unplugging and plugging it back in again
-turning the outlet on and off again
- as per the video on their website I tried removing the dry side and holding down the mode button but it never turns white, its just keeps blinking red no matter how long I hold down mode (longest I tried was 2 minutes).

I've tried all of the above intermittently throughout the past week and tried most them again tonight to no avail. Hoping I'm just missing something obvious.

Thanks in Advance!
 
https://ecotechmarine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/QuietDrive_FullManual_Final_102517.pdf

Look at Troubleshooting section. I would directly contact EcoTech on their website. Their response time is super quick.
Thanks! I read through the trouble shooting section on both manuals and and tried the suggested fix but still haven't got anything then thee blinking red. I'll shoot them a message later tonight and hopefully update this thread with a solution once I find one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new