MP10qd blinking red

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ZipAdeeZoa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I made thread with the same title in the general hardware forum but only got one response and tried what they suggested to no avail so I'm hoping some can help me here.

I bought an MP10qd about one week ago and haven't been able to get it working in that time. I have it plugged into my apex and when I turn the outlet on (outlet is set to return pump function since I'm going to use the driver to control it) the driver flashes red, just red. I've tried:

-taking apart the driver and replugging in the pump
-unplugging and plugging it back in again
-turning the outlet on and off again
- as per the video on their website I tried removing the dry side and holding down the mode button but it never turns white, its just keeps blinking red no matter how long I hold down mode (longest I tried was 2 minutes).

I've tried all of the above intermittently throughout the past week and tried most them again tonight to no avail. Hoping I'm just missing something obvious.

Thanks in Advance!

OP
OP
ZipAdeeZoa

ZipAdeeZoa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://ecotechmarine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/QuietDrive_FullManual_Final_102517.pdf

Look at Troubleshooting section. I would directly contact EcoTech on their website. Their response time is super quick.
Thanks! I read through the trouble shooting section on both manuals and and tried the suggested fix but still haven't got anything then thee blinking red. I'll shoot them a message later tonight and hopefully update this thread with a solution once I find one.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%

Back