So Needs some insight here... Have an EMF meter to check some things here and there around the house to minimize exposure. As you've all been told 1000X by your mom's "Don't watch your food in the microwave" My microwaves is ~100-200 mG (milliegauss) when running. Anything about ~3 isn't "healthy" and isn't "recommended." That being said my MP10QD is around ~2000+ mG !!!!! you can read the EMF all over the tank, what effect does that have on coral, fish and us! ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS MP10QD is a washer size microwave?! TIA The order of the pics is MP10QD 2 feet away at 0.0 close to it 514 next to it 1938 off 0.0 next to it.