MP10QWD

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jmunk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
200
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$200 - I bought this exact MP10 off of someone in the forums. Completely forgot that this wouldn't work with 3/4" glass and had to buy an MP40. I have literally only put it in the tank to setup, and that's it.

FYI: the dry side is a little sticky. I've cleaned all parts when I got it from other user on here with vinegar and APC wipes (just the dry parts w/ APC obviously), but yeah - still sticky lol.

Willing to ship.

IMG_2426 - Copy.jpg IMG_2429.jpg IMG_2428.jpg IMG_2427.jpg
 
Would you be interested in trading with my new Redsea Reefwave 25 gyre?
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new