Mp40 QD Blinking Red

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coronus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,058
Location
Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tried to do the blinking red reset as in the video by holding the mode button till it blinks white but it never worked. Just keeps blinking red. I also switched the adapter with one working and nothing. The adapter is good as I used it on another MP40 QD. Also the controller is blistering hot so I unplugged it. Thanks for any help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new