Mp40 qd won't resume night mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter usc_lax9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

usc_lax9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
4
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set my new mp40 qd for night mode at 9:00 pm but it won't resume. I understand that if it looses power it won't resume, but even when it doesn't loose power it still refuses to turn on. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen or if I'm doing something wrong.
 
Obviously still under warranty....they have excellent customer service and are located in Pennsylvania in the Bethlehem/Allentown area....send them a text/ email/ letter/ phone call and I'll guarantee you'll like the response.


Ecotech Marine Contact Info
 
Last edited:
Had same problem , sent mine twice ,, mine got over 190 deg and burnt my hand , called ecotech and they are sending a new one ,
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430712538.171662.jpg
 
Thanks I'll see what happens, mine hasn't gottwn hot except for the first time I started it up. I'll see how it works tonight before I make any decisions
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new