MP40mQD Apex and Mode control

JustinMN18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in adding an MP40 to my 100 gal DT. I run an apex, and two icecap gyres, which uses the 0-10v port. I use logic to trigger various modes, etc.

The mp40s apparently don't connect to the apex anymore, and Neptune apparently doesn't sell the wxm module anyway. So when people use MP powerheads, do you trigger a feed mode on your apex, AND on the MP controller? Or do you plug the MPs into the energy bar, and just kill the power?

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in adding an MP40 to my 100 gal DT. I run an apex, and two icecap gyres, which uses the 0-10v port. I use logic to trigger various modes, etc.

The mp40s apparently don't connect to the apex anymore, and Neptune apparently doesn't sell the wxm module anyway. So when people use MP powerheads, do you trigger a feed mode on your apex, AND on the MP controller? Or do you plug the MPs into the energy bar, and just kill the power?
I just program the 40 to go into feed mode at the same time my Apex goes into feed mode. Easy via the Mobius app.

OP
OP
J

JustinMN18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I manually feed twice a day. Working from home makes that pretty easy for me, and I'm hoping to find a solution where I can trigger feed mode once.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I manually feed twice a day. Working from home makes that pretty easy for me, and I'm hoping to find a solution where I can trigger feed mode once.
Press and hold the "MODE" button for three seconds to enter feed mode.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back