MP60 QD/ $630 Shipped [SOLD]

Item Price
$630.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SLVRADO

Dakota Reef Keepers Founder
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
16
Location
West Fargo
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a Vortech MP60 QD

Used for two weeks, until I realized the two MP60s and two Gyre 350s was overkill for my 220.

Purchased November 1st 2021 from Bulk Reef Supply.

$630 shipped.

83E9002A-98B4-41C6-8808-3DC952274ADE.jpeg
329943CA-C53E-427C-B27D-3C2DF2EC6083.jpeg 0DF43FD7-FE6E-4FEC-883C-32986FCDE85A.jpeg
 
Would u be interested in trading for 2 mp40qd. My tank is to thick for mp40 magnet s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new