Mr. Coral

leshampton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Southeast MO
I received my shipment from Mr. Coral on Friday. Everything was packaged very securely and everything looks wonderful! Great business!!
I thought I'd show off what I got! :)
blastos.jpg

favia.jpg

cloves.jpg

brain.jpg

And here's my free frag.
freezoas.jpg
 
Super!! Thanks for the Support. Check out the Coral of the day. Just started the idea. I pick one coral every day and price it 75% off today a Huge Pink Zoo colony $22.00
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new