MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

  • Yes Of Course

    Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

    Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 27 4.3%

  • Total voters
    625
2AEABD97-0965-4919-83AF-F9F0978BC9C1.jpeg

Liked Facebook
 
5 year warranty on this is incredible! I would love to have one
 
I love the 23 ft lift. I could finally build my dream sump in the basement!
 
I like there attention to being earth friendly. Not only dose it produce less noise pollution, and help lower your carbon footprint by using less electricity. They also plant a tree for every product sold :D
 
Have one of there reactors built with high quality, so I have no doubt this pump will last longer then 5 years. Plant a tree with every purchase INSANE. That alone is amazing.
 
Loving the fact that these are so quiet! I’m pursuing funding to include an aquarium in the waiting room of a department we’re about to renovate at work. This pump would be perfect!
 
Wow. Looks very impressive. I am a supporting partner and like the availability of their products in New Orleans. Will definitely check them out.
 
flow flow flow. I thought my new pump was high flow. It’s half of the big one showing 6000gph! Amazing.
Nothing beats a company that stands behind their products. 5 year warranty is awesome!
 
Official Entry: What I like. Solid looking pump and who can complain about them planting a tree for every MRC product sold? As long as it's not a Bradford Pear. Way over planted :)
 
Bonus Entry #1: Liked on FB
 
Bonus Entry #2- Following on Instagram
 
Bonus Entry #3 Other products I like. Their sumps look awesome. The dosing line and tank saver technology are nice add on's that can really make a difference.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new