MTRC Full Tank Shots

Looking good Thomas. Thought I would send some positivity out. The scene in this area is all but gone it seems.
 
Yea alot just use fb. I only use r2r myself.
 
IMG_20190714_175134.jpg
IMG_20190714_204522.jpg
 
Starting to come along. Tank params are good, but adding slowly..a few each week to keep changes suttle. Love my new hammer and Zoas!!

20190816_114601.jpg
 
Any fish yet andy?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new