OP
Angel_Anthias lover

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, i think i got lucky with one which eats, do you plan on getting one? They have been my dream fish for a long time too

OP
OP
Angel_Anthias lover

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are very different from centropyge angels i have noticed. They are more deliberate pickers in what they graze on the rocks while centropyge angels seem to be more raspers of anything algae like in my experience

jx fang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations.
I wish I was lucky too.
Tried two specimens, both killed by the regal angel.
Now trying to find a tiny 1" specimen.

OP
OP
Angel_Anthias lover

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Good luck with your next one hope it goes well. Please share photos if you do get one as im sure at 1 inch its gonna be cute lol

OP
OP
Angel_Anthias lover

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does masstick work out well on your multibar angel ?

Not that i am aware of, altough he does show interest in what all the other fish are eating, when they eat the masstick, my coral beauty likes it though. He may eat it when im not looking, but he seems more interested in grazing and eating mysis shrimp than masstick from my experience, but each fish will be different

OP
OP
Angel_Anthias lover

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping to add a multibar to my collection one day.

All of my angels eat New life spectrum pellets. Even my target mandarin eats it.
Thats cool, good luck with your future multibar lol, the best thing for them is lots of mature rock and small frequent feedings imo. Are you going to try a pair or just singly

Phlynamjax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed mostly pellets and don’t have any nutrition issue. He eats anything I throw in the tank and became really bold over time. Only thing I do not like about him is that he will nip other fish's fin time to time.

Hes still alive and eating for those interested, strangely its my coral beauty whos posing more issues in eating

Last edited:
OP
OP
Angel_Anthias lover

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed mostly pellets and don’t have any nutrition issue. He eats anything I throw in the tank and became really bold over time. Only thing I do not like about him is that he will nip other fish's fin time to time.

Mine has become quite bold too, you have a very lovely tank, the golden butterfly is very stunning looking as is your multibar, may haveto get some of those pellets but im not sure that they are available in the UK

Tek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats cool, good luck with your future multibar lol, the best thing for them is lots of mature rock and small frequent feedings imo. Are you going to try a pair or just singly

At this time I will be happy with 1. I have not had a pair of angels yet. I did purchase 2 emperors juveniles but one did not make it out of QT.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back