Multiple pistol shrimp?

clownfish07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I am setting up an IM Nuvo 10 gallon nano, and for my stocking I was wondering if I could keep 2 Randall’s pistols and a yasha Goby together. I’m not sure if the two pistols will fight? Most people it seems to work out for them but I want to make sure, thanks.

a.t.t.r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I am setting up an IM Nuvo 10 gallon nano, and for my stocking I was wondering if I could keep 2 Randall’s pistols and a yasha Goby together. I’m not sure if the two pistols will fight? Most people it seems to work out for them but I want to make sure, thanks.
If they do fight ill take one off your hands. Can't seem to find the randalls anywhere.

OP
OP
C

clownfish07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they do fight ill take one off your hands. Can't seem to find the randalls anywhere.
I don’t actually have them yet, don’t even know if my lfs can get them in, just planning for the future, and yeah my lfs hasn’t had Randall’s in a while, they seem to be hard to come across right now.

OP
OP
C

clownfish07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be some squabbles at first but they don't tend to actively hunt each other to kill one another. Just make sure they are fed.
Alright, thanks, and do you think they will both be ok with 1 goby? Or will they not share the goby.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back