Multiple pistol shrimp?

clownfish07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Messages
155
Reaction score
60
Location
united states
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I am setting up an IM Nuvo 10 gallon nano, and for my stocking I was wondering if I could keep 2 Randall’s pistols and a yasha Goby together. I’m not sure if the two pistols will fight? Most people it seems to work out for them but I want to make sure, thanks.
 
Hello everybody, I am setting up an IM Nuvo 10 gallon nano, and for my stocking I was wondering if I could keep 2 Randall’s pistols and a yasha Goby together. I’m not sure if the two pistols will fight? Most people it seems to work out for them but I want to make sure, thanks.
If they do fight ill take one off your hands. Can't seem to find the randalls anywhere.
 
If they do fight ill take one off your hands. Can't seem to find the randalls anywhere.
I don’t actually have them yet, don’t even know if my lfs can get them in, just planning for the future, and yeah my lfs hasn’t had Randall’s in a while, they seem to be hard to come across right now.
 
I have kept up to 5 in my nano tank, if you are lucky you might get a pair and they can cohabitate in the same tunnel network. They are difficult to sex without a macroscope when small.
 
There will be some squabbles at first but they don't tend to actively hunt each other to kill one another. Just make sure they are fed.
Alright, thanks, and do you think they will both be ok with 1 goby? Or will they not share the goby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new