Mushroom coral placement?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LordNecro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes they definitely can, low flow and low light are best for mushrooms
Great, thanks so much, I was just wondering because I haven't really seen any on sandbeds. I was interested in getting something like an of bounce or green jawbreaker but not sure where I can put it.
 
Great, thanks so much, I was just wondering because I haven't really seen any on sandbeds. I was interested in getting something like an of bounce or green jawbreaker but not sure where I can put it.
Yeah for sure, as long as it’s on a rock or frag plug so it’s not directly on the sand bed
 
I placed a few rocks and frag plugs down in the substrate... just need somewhere for them to attach. low flow, low light everyone is saying, though the bottom of your tank should be just fine the par should be low enough. I just moved a few into the corner of my tank.

1D4F73E3-3D5A-48B9-A204-2B9111CDC16B.jpeg
 
I placed a few rocks and frag plugs down in the substrate... just need somewhere for them to attach. low flow, low light everyone is saying, though the bottom of your tank should be just fine the par should be low enough. I just moved a few into the corner of my tank.

1D4F73E3-3D5A-48B9-A204-2B9111CDC16B.jpeg
Thanks! I'm going to do something similar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new