Mushroom folding up?

atul176

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
207
Reaction score
85
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Params:
Ammonia/nitrite:0
Nitrate:11
Phosphates: .04
Temp: 80
Calc: 490
Mag: 1420
PH: 8
Alk: 8.1

my mushroom seems like it’s folding up. Is this normal, or should I change placement. It fell of its frag plug so I’ve kept it in a low flow area of my tank. I attached image.

54E8BD55-07CD-4290-801A-566966E76EFE.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new