MXM module release date???

Maybe you didn't have the latest AOS installed. I ordered mine and should have it friday. Cannot wait!!
I checked but ‍♂️ probably something stupid I was doing forsure but it all of the sudden started working. I'll share if anything else starts working.
 
Something changed in fusion, the mp40 control is working now
Sorry, I was replying to something else. Completely missed your post about the tile not showing up in fusion. Sometimes it just takes a few minutes and a few refreshes to get it to populate.

Seems like you got it under control now.
 
Unrelated here, but I have 2x Maxspect Gyre XF230 which are controller by a single controller. How do I tie that in with my Apex as well?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new