MXM module

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully nobody "read into when we would likely see this". You know, right after stating that they have "teamed up with santa and his elves". With that said, I would hope that the supply chains are in place and ready to roll it out if they were thinking last Christmas were possible. To me that means any day now, and the AOS update to support the rollout seems to imply this.
I heard those elves work all year to get ready. Christmas 2023 will be here soon...

bee144

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully nobody "read into when we would likely see this". You know, right after stating that they have "teamed up with santa and his elves". With that said, I would hope that the supply chains are in place and ready to roll it out if they were thinking last Christmas were possible. To me that means any day now, and the AOS update to support the rollout seems to imply this.
I just started a new tank and went away for a few days. Mobius turned my Vectra into feed mode 20 minutes too early and caused my ATK alarms to go crazy. Then the Vectra was back into normal mode when my AFS started feeding.

Mobius is like the dumb friend nobody asked for. Reef Link just worked. Apex just works. Can’t wait till I can kiss Mobius goodbye and just be 100% Apex. Great hardware but terrible software from Ecotech

Enderg60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dude that video is 6 months old. They were referring to LAST Christmas.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is a shame about this...the new shiney of this module has started to wear off even before the release. I no longer really have an intention of buying this module anymore...i am sure there are plenty of others who are in the same boat now. Shame.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What is a shame about this...the new shiney of this module has started to wear off even before the release. I no longer really have an intention of buying this module anymore...i am sure there are plenty of others who are in the same boat now. Shame.

I am still super stoked personally but I have heard some rumors and this will make Mobius (and maybe MyAI) obsolete for me.

tsharpe291

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally can’t wait to try it, Mobius is the worst and myAI isn’t much better IMO. my apex connected with ethernet is pretty much flawless.

MikeIkerson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Patiently waiting for the mxm module…. Apparently not all radions (connected to the same lighting group in mobius) are day light savings time capable.
B7C18905-0A00-4A9E-8D3D-9BFD16D3D652.jpeg

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ll gladly pay $100 to not have to use Mobius ever again. A shame it has to be this way but they are clearly happy with the app the way it is.

Or they’re not and a total rewrite takes longer than a couple months to complete and actually test this time around ;)

ReefKeeperElite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's called the mobius control module... does that mean that the mxm simply integrates with mobius?
That is my understanding as well. The MXM interfaces with Mobius and shows/controls Ecotech pump settings in Apex Fusion. So if there are issues with Mobius, there will be issues showing/controlling the pumps.

For example, this past weekend I had the Mobius issue where it would not let me log in, saying my credentials were wrong (which they aren't). Since the MXM would not be able to interface with Mobius either in this example, Apex Fusion would not show or allow pump control.

Please correct me if I'm interpreting this incorrectly.

David_CO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be very surprised if it used credentialed logins for regular access from apex into the eco tech ecosystem. My guess it will use some sort of token like oauth which should resolve the weird eco tech authentication issues.

getwicky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has there been any mention of what amount this will be selling for?

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only an extra $100-200 to maybe gain the functionality that should have come with the original product?
Futurama Buy GIF

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back