My 110 gallon tank

SpsJunkie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Comstock Park, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been involved in this hobby for around four years. I am absolutely addicted to my reef! Well I have a 110 tall (of which I am not in love with, to tall!). I have four AI sols for lighting, 39 gallon sump, calcium reactor, gfo reactor, carbon reactor, and a skimmer in the sump. It is a mixed reef, but I love Sps so mostly the tank is Sps. And yes that is a loin fish, I know this is not a predator tank but he is fat and lazy, and will not chase anything!
019.jpg
018.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg
022.jpg
 
How long has the lion been there for? I had a fuzzy dwarf and he started to eat my little anthias and then went after my yellow watchman, I had to pull him out of the lions mouth. They where friends for about 1/2 a year
 
About 2 months, all my fish in my tank or too large for him to eat for now! I think once he gets larger though I'm going to have to pull em out as well.
 
Nice job!
 
How do you like your Sols? I have two Sol whites over my 50 and might switch to Hydras next year. I use the basic AI controller and don't like it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new