My 120 dream reef!

td-ora-rp.jpg
td-ors-cali-tort.jpg
td-wwc-yellow-tip.jpg
 
SPS corals are looking great! :)
 
Was looking through some old pics and wanted to share some progress pics!
November 2013
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422827171.241234.jpg


November 2014
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422827191.979728.jpg


January 2015
fts4.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is amazing! What is the acro in the first and last pics of post #341?
 
Man, your tank is stunning! The title of your tank thread is very appropriate; I dream of having a reef aquarium this nice one day!
 
You have really nice deep colors on your acros. Are you still running 5 Blue+, 1 Coral+, 1 Aqua Blue and 1 Purple+ ? I don't know if it's just the photos, but your tank appears much darker than what I would think that combo would produce. Are your running any other lighting in addition to the ATI Fixture? Regardless your tank looks amazing!
 
Thx everyone very much for the kind words! Capital J the bulb combo I've been running is 4 b+ and 4 c+. I have added an led strip for accent with.
 
Some fresh shots taken today! New fts and been a while since I took out the avast porthole for top downs!

fts-3-22-15.jpg


ant.jpg
cali.jpg
cb-ice-dragon.jpg
chilli-pepper.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new