My 120 dream reef!

Wow buddy, tanks is looking awesome. What is the final filtration on this tank? Zeovit? Are you still using refugium with macroalgae?
 
That is a beautiful tank. I'm developing my own and if yours is a 10, in comparison, mine would be about a 2. I am learning the lingo, can you tell me what type of light, LED?
 
Thanks guys. Ati t5 supplemented with led strip for shimmer and pop only.

And yes sahin running zeo and fuge with cheato. Also running itech 400 skimmer
 
Amazing setup collection and colors. Just went through the whole thread and breathtaking is an understatement!
 
td-wwc-yellow-tip.jpg

STUNNING TANK, SIR! What acro is in this picture? I love the colors!
 
Can you please post a quick pic of the Refugium area? Thanks. :D
 
Thanks for the refugium pic. I didnt expect the algae growth to be so dense; especially with Zeovit in the system. The macroalgae must be taking something out. Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new