My 120 dream reef!

Thx everyone for the compliments! Update I added a blonde naso and yellow tang (I know 3 tangs in one tank please don't reprimand me too bad tang police;)) and all the corals are doing great!!!
 
Thx everyone for the compliments! Update I added a blonde naso and yellow tang (I know 3 tangs in one tank please don't reprimand me too bad tang police;)) and all the corals are doing great!!!

pics or it didnt happen. you know the rules. need some free zoas? lol
 
Yeah but Matt fish r so hard to get pics of:(...however picked up a mean watermelon chalice and my first scoly ill post when I get time.!!!
 
Very nice. From there news letter looks like you've been to treasure coast again. I got to see how much we will give me store credit for those zoas.
 
Heres my first scoly!!!

008.jpg
003.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new