My 120 dream reef!

Thx everyone for the compliments! Update I added a blonde naso and yellow tang (I know 3 tangs in one tank please don't reprimand me too bad tang police;)) and all the corals are doing great!!!
 
Thx everyone for the compliments! Update I added a blonde naso and yellow tang (I know 3 tangs in one tank please don't reprimand me too bad tang police;)) and all the corals are doing great!!!

pics or it didnt happen. you know the rules. need some free zoas? lol
 
Yeah but Matt fish r so hard to get pics of:(...however picked up a mean watermelon chalice and my first scoly ill post when I get time.!!!
 
Very nice. From there news letter looks like you've been to treasure coast again. I got to see how much we will give me store credit for those zoas.
 
Heres my first scoly!!!

008.jpg
003.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new