My 120 dream reef!

050.jpg
065.jpg
066.jpg
067.jpg
 
Arrrggg, it looks like you are having the same issue that I am in my 120. I can't kick my Cyano for nuttin... Yours is looking great though!
 
Arrrggg, it looks like you are having the same issue that I am in my 120. I can't kick my Cyano for nuttin... Yours is looking great though!

dangit u caught me lol! I've been feeding ALOT! And just cut back so hoping it will dissipate soon! New tank u know?
 
WOw, you have an awesome collection going here.
 
Likey!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new