My 120g First Reef.

Okay, I am hoping the tank is large enough, and I have enough rock, for the 2 shrimp goby pairs and the diamond watchman. If one gets too ornery though I won't have too much trouble rehoming one. Pretty good hobbyist community here for how midwest it is.
I think a month is an excellent time frame. That will give your tank plenty of time to adjust.
 
So bit of an update here. I threw the marsaqua lights on the tank and the corals love it. Buuuut. That diamond goby? Turns out he is a blue spot watchman. He veeery much wants my hifin gobys pistol shrimp. No aggression, just a gigantic 6+" goby tring to fit into a burrow made by a .5" shrimp for a 2" goby. And seeming pretty depressed about it.
 

Attachments

  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--926791408.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--926791408.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 45

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new