MY 20 gallon build

maxone

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
160
Reaction score
51
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a little late by that I mean a year overdue but better late than never I have a 20-gallon high tank from Petco with an Ai prime hang on the back filter with only filter floss (polyester filling) macro rock live sand Fiji pink by Carib sea. Livestock 2 clownfish Male mocha storm clown Female percula clownfish leopard wrasse and a mandarin dragonette. Inverts A bunch of little Green btas left behind from a big bta that I thought died blue legged hermit crabs bumble snails nassarius snail a conch and two peppermint shrimp. Corals Currently I have purple monster zoas fire and ice zoas gsp that is kinda white right now in around 100-175 par green fl ricordea an orange fl ricordea kryptonite candy cane coral 3 acans gold hammer purple stlyophora red plating Monti and a Jedi mind trick encrusting Monti the tank is around a year old will post pics later also running a wave link from innovative marine the medium size on lowest speed in sine mode
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new