My 220 Miracles Build

20180104_142456.jpg

Making sure the stand is fitting just right. At sooon as these below freezing temperatures are gone so the painting can be finished I can move the take in.
 
Looking good! I saw that sump stand. Gonna steak that idea.
Thanks. I made one big mistake thou. I installed the stand then the sheetrock and forgot that the floor drain under the stand was still covered with tape. Lol. Hope I can pop the top of the stand off to get to it. It will not be fun if I have to take it back out.
 
Very cool build!!!
 
Would you mind sharing the price on that tank? PM if you want. I'm in the process of looking at tanks right now and that's the size I want. Figure it's probably close in shipping to N. Mississippi and C. Alabama.
 
Would you mind sharing the price on that tank? PM if you want. I'm in the process of looking at tanks right now and that's the size I want. Figure it's probably close in shipping to N. Mississippi and C. Alabama.
No problem. The tank, stand, and the 48x20x20 sump with shipping was $5047.

Everything about the experience with miracles was top notch. The build quality is excellent and are good people to do business with. In a few years I will definitely order in my wife's tank from him.
 
No problem. The tank, stand, and the 48x20x20 sump with shipping was $5047.

Everything about the experience with miracles was top notch. The build quality is excellent and are good people to do business with. In a few years I will definitely order in my wife's tank from him.
Thanks, just sent my rfq in.
 
Quick update. Sorry it's has been a little while life getting in the way. Lol.

It took 6 of us to put the tank on the stand 2 more people would have been nice to have.

Tank has been leveled and waiting for the cover. The sump is in place and I am starting to dry fit plumbing.

20180202_162343.jpg
20180202_162351.jpg
20180202_162407.jpg
20180202_162413.jpg
 
Beautiful job! I've heard great things about Miracles, but haven't had the opportunity to view them first hand. Looks great! What's the plan for the tank? Mixed reef/fish list/etc?
 
Nothing like building a house around a tank. :) Beautiful aquarium. Following...
Popcorn.gif
 
Beautiful job! I've heard great things about Miracles, but haven't had the opportunity to view them first hand. Looks great! What's the plan for the tank? Mixed reef/fish list/etc?
Thanks. The tank and sump are well made no complantes yet. The tank will be a mixed reef but more on the sps side.

Fish list:
A group of anthias haven't decided which yet.
Blonde naso tang
2 black ice clowns
Harliquen tusk
Coral beauty
Red hawk fish
Powder blue tang (A little worried about 2 tanks)
A few wrasses also still trying to decide which
Orange diamond goby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new