0   0   0
Lol, yeah we'll keep on laughing cause I'm not joking. :p:D:D

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey...I'm here w/e you need more help, just let me know if you have any questions and I will try to help out with picture instructions :)

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send the light back if you can. You will be much happier with the 360. I'm running one on a 24 Cardiff and it's perfect.

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just hooked up the light and so far I'm happy with it but will see still waiting for the goose neck. BUT I am really ....... Mad for a nicer way of putting it, there is a scratch in the front about in inch long right in front and on the side. There is no way I am packing this thing up and sending it back!!! Just called them and they will have someone in warranty call me, urggghhh!!! :mad: Oh in the meantime the goose neck came I'm happy with that but what a bummer. TGIF , yeah right. :(

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just called jbj and they asked me to send a picture of the scratch and they emailed back they are sending me a whole new aquarium!! It's a bummer that it will probably be at least a week before I get it but I don't have to pack this one up and mail it back. Well I have to say they have a great customer service/ warranty dept. oh well i guess this is on hold for a while.

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well just a quick up date , wow I have been looking at everyones reef pics. And I'm so jealous. I'm waiting for the replacement tank to arrive sometime this week so I'm getting lots of ideas from everyone as to how I want to set mine up. In the meantime I ordered my tunz 9004 skimmer, BRS screen top, heater and a few maintenance items. Thanks for all the recommendations. On another note my black ice clown took a jump on Saturday don't know how as the top was on, very sad day. :( Think I will wait for the new tank to be set up before I get any more. More updates to follow.

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well just a quick up date , wow I have been looking at everyones reef pics. And I'm so jealous. I'm waiting for the replacement tank to arrive sometime this week so I'm getting lots of ideas from everyone as to how I want to set mine up. In the meantime I ordered my tunz 9004 skimmer, BRS screen top, heater and a few maintenance items. Thanks for all the recommendations. On another note my black ice clown took a jump on Saturday don't know how as the top was on, very sad day. :( Think I will wait for the new tank to be set up before I get any more. More updates to follow.
Sorry about your loss, I lost about 3 premium snowflakes too...they are jumpers:(

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about your loss, I lost about 3 premium snowflakes too...they are jumpers:(
Thanks Brian, I know they are jumpers and you know they really are my favorites hopefully the screen will help with that. My skimmer, heater and screen came today, now I NEED MY TANK!!:mad: Can you post a picture of the back of your tank so I can get an idea of how to set up one of the chambers as a refugium? As always I appreciate your help.

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm wonder when I'll get to use these???
image.jpg

image.jpg

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Brian, I know they are jumpers and you know they really are my favorites hopefully the screen will help with that. My skimmer, heater and screen came today, now I NEED MY TANK!!:mad: Can you post a picture of the back of your tank so I can get an idea of how to set up one of the chambers as a refugium? As always I appreciate your help.
LOL, hope you get the tank this week. Here are pictures of the back compartment

1.jpg

2.jpg

20160119_201021.jpg

20160119_201139.jpg

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, hope you get the tank this week. Here are pictures of the back compartment

1.jpg

2.jpg

20160119_201021.jpg

20160119_201139.jpg
Thank you!! Your tank looks awesome , idk with those storms heading our way , who knows when my tank will get here. :mad:

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's been a while since I posted anything about my tank as the first one was scratched so they sent my a new one, well I just got the new one on Thursday due to the snow.:mad: Well I am transferring everything from my 8 gallon, except the sand, new live sand, live rock from my old tank, rinsed in salt water and a good portion of water from the old tank. Boy am I nervous!! Hope I did this right. I also added biro spira just for an additional boost. In one of the chambers I added purigen and chemi clean blue. And turned one chamber into a refugium also filter floss. Boy what a mouth full. My problem right now is micro bubbles big time, and I haven't even put the protein skimmer in. So any thoughts, suggestions and help with these bubbles would be really appreciated. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No sorry this post started before I could finish now it is, lol or I should say it got away from me. :rolleyes::D

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 145 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back