OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone?? I need to transfer my fish and not sure that's a good idea?

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following for sure. This may be the route I go as well. Can't wait to see the build!
Thanks, any suggestions, will be appreciated and hope they will help you as well, I really do love this tank.... So far. :D:rolleyes:

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you referring to those micro bubbles on the glass? They will go away over time or you can clean them with a sponge. You should be fine putting your fishes in, are you planning on adding more rock?

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you referring to those micro bubbles on the glass? They will go away over time or you can clean them with a sponge. You should be fine putting your fishes in, are you planning on adding more rock?
No they are coming out of the return pumps , one is really bad so I shut if off and only have one running right now, it was really stressing the fish and ME out . :mad: Maybe just a little more rock, not much, like it simple and still playing the placement of it. Any thoughts on the pump? As always thanks for your help.

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they are coming out of the return pumps , one is really bad so I shut if off and only have one running right now, it was really stressing the fish and ME out . :mad: Maybe just a little more rock, not much, like it simple and still playing the placement of it. Any thoughts on the pump? As always thanks for your help.
I remember having micro bubbles when I first set up my tank but I thought it was coming from my skimmer, check if there are bubbles coming out from the connection between the tubes and nozzles in the back chamber

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember having micro bubbles when I first set up my tank but I thought it was coming from my skimmer, check if there are bubbles coming out from the connection between the tubes and nozzles in the back chamber
I will do that, I know it's not from the skimmer though as I haven't set it up yet. lol , thought I was the only crazy person up at this time of night. :rolleyes:

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, I normally go to sleep around 5 am. BTW, you need to fill the back chamber directly and not expect the water from the tank to automatically fill the chamber

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found someone else who had an issue similar to yours here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/microscopic-particle-air-bubble-problem-jbj-30rl.107878/
I see what the problem was with that tank, water level was way too low in the middle chamber where the pumps are. Could that be your case?
Anyways, I'm attaching a picture of my set up, note the water level in the return pump section is about 4" below the top. Hope this helps

tank2.jpg
Yes that is exactly what is going on, will read the attached thread now . Thanks!!!

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok will do, now maybe I'll be able to sleep. :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.0%
Back