My 30 gal. Jbj rl has arrived !!

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think I m going to have to break the tank down for a while :( I'm verrrrrysad but it's for the best. I will Keep you all posted and I hope I won't have to leave my position as a #reefsquad member .

Life happens and for what ever personal reasons people take a break. You're tank is awesome and I hope you'll still be able to enjoy it, if not it's understandable believe me. You can take a tank down but you can't remove the experience provided and the contributions you do and can make.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think I m going to have to break the tank down for a while :( I'm verrrrrysad but it's for the best. I will Keep you all posted and I hope I won't have to leave my position as a #reefsquad member .

Absolutely not. You are a valuable member of the team and you don't have to worry about that status just because life happened. Take care of yourself and your family first! We'll still be here and you'll still be on the squad :)

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will keep You all posted, but I must say it is with heavy/broken heart that I will
Be re-homing my sea babies. At this time I just don't have the special care and time that they should have to take care of them. Unfortunately I need it for myself :(. At this time I would still Love to be a part of Reef2Reef and #ReefSquaud member but understand if this must change. This is an awesome place to be:D

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will keep You all posted, but I must say it is with heavy/broken heart that I will
Be re-homing my sea babies. At this time I just don't have the special care and time that they should have to take care of them. Unfortunately I need it for myself :(. At this time I would still Love to be a part of Reef2Reef and #ReefSquaud member but understand if this must change. This is an awesome place to be:D
you can ALWAYS come hang out.

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy new year everyone!
In my last post I was pretty sure I would be breaking down my tank. Well I've thought long and hard and I just can't do it. I love my piece of the ocean and it brings lots of peace to me, But I will be simplyfying it so that I can still maintain it. A few fish will be re-homed and I will be doing less coral. Thank you to those that responded with encouragement and kindness, and thank you to R2R!!! I'll update this thread as the changes occur.:) Thank you to my #reefsqaud friends as well, I love being a part of this awesome team!!

Last edited:

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy new year everyone!
In my last post I was pretty sure I would be breaking down my tank. Well I've thought long and hard and I just can't do it. I love my piece of the ocean and it brings litsc of peace to me, But I will be simplyfying it so that I can still maintain it. A few fish will be re-homed and I will be doing less coral. Thank you to those that responded with encouragement and kindness, and thank you to R2R!!! I'll update this thread as the changes occur.:) Thank you to my #reefsqaud friends as well, I love being a part of this awesome team!!
Yeah!!!!:)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
woot, great news:):) you would be missing the tank after a month of two:rolleyes:

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy new year everyone!
In my last post I was pretty sure I would be breaking down my tank. Well I've thought long and hard and I just can't do it. I love my piece of the ocean and it brings lots of peace to me, But I will be simplyfying it so that I can still maintain it. A few fish will be re-homed and I will be doing less coral. Thank you to those that responded with encouragement and kindness, and thank you to R2R!!! I'll update this thread as the changes occur.:) Thank you to my #reefsqaud friends as well, I love being a part of this awesome team!!
That's my girl! Lol
You keep that tank up! We are all here to help.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything going on over here today?

OP
OP
Chrisfish

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_1915.JPG
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0087.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0115.JPG
Here are a few pictures of my new addition :D I have simplified my tank, and will be re homing the clarkii as he is a bully and getting to big. I have wanted a Valentinii puffer for a while but with some of the corals I had it was not feasible. If I see that he is nipping I will re home the corals. As always I apologize for the pictures quality

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_1915.JPG
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0087.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0115.JPG
Here are a few pictures of my new addition :D I have simplified my tank, and will be re homing the clarkii as he is a bully and getting to big. I have wanted a Valentinii puffer for a while but with some of the corals I had it was not feasible. If I see that he is nipping I will re home the corals. As always I apologize for the pictures quality
That is such an adorable fish!!!
I can't wait to see him in person!!!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back