My 3rd Redsea Reefer build

Nastynemo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
131
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I've just started my new redsea reefer set up this time I have gone for a reefer 425xl the largest I could fit in the room. I have been into marine for about 7 years now always had mixed reefs its more about the corals rather than the fish but I've just found a love for dwarf parrot wrasse. It all started with a small 18 inch cube which was fresh water but I drilled the tank and sumped it which I had till the redsea reefer tanks came out I got a 170 on the UK release day:) this tank was bare bottom no sand which worked well. After 14 months I got a deal on a second hand 250 which I could not say no to so I swapped tanks and ran that for 14 months this system ran really well and was full to bursting I'd thought about an upgrade to a 425xl. Then on December the 28th we had a flood in the house meaning we needed to replace all the flooring downstairs so I was going to have to move my tank so what better time to upgrade :)

I'll dig out some pictures of my old set ups and add them

Thanks for reading Nastynemo
 
Here is my first tank the 18 inch cube

View attachment 701498

20140907_214040.jpg
 
Here's a list of equipment I have on the 425xl
2xr30 pro and 1 xr15 gen4
3x mp10 quiet drives
vetra m1 return pump
nyos 120 skimmer
bubbl magus doser
stock atu
alr1 cheato reactor
 
Congratulations on your upgrade, nice pictures of your new and previous tanks:)
 
Congratulations on you new set up! The other 2 look amazing! I can't wait to see the new one!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new