My 40 gallon cube reef tank

Some new tank shots
 

Attachments

  • F686C85E-6095-401E-8966-DA0AD8789AB7.jpeg
    F686C85E-6095-401E-8966-DA0AD8789AB7.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 66533523-90C7-411E-B5E1-883A1157CE73.jpeg
    66533523-90C7-411E-B5E1-883A1157CE73.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 113
  • D5AFFF8B-0A1D-45AD-9332-F752F9B42F71.jpeg
    D5AFFF8B-0A1D-45AD-9332-F752F9B42F71.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 102
  • C331FEAC-A9A6-400C-A2C1-5D3911532288.jpeg
    C331FEAC-A9A6-400C-A2C1-5D3911532288.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 748E0C5D-D1B7-4FA9-905E-D1435A414689.jpeg
    748E0C5D-D1B7-4FA9-905E-D1435A414689.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 1D9DF067-CFDB-45A7-A6C4-EA441B4AD720.jpeg
    1D9DF067-CFDB-45A7-A6C4-EA441B4AD720.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 134
Man I’m sorry to hear that. What went wrong? ATO? Skimmer? Lights?
 
So sorry for your loss. My seahorses send you their condolences. Sometimes I wish I could clone myself just to take care of my tank if I should ever have to leave the house for more than several hours. Sadly, I just stay home mostly instead -- but that's not realistic for most people's lives. I hope you regroup and keep following your dreams. I look forward to your posts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new